Using handmade ceramic tableware brings a special touch to any meal, from the pause in the morning for tea and toast, to long, celebratory feasts with family and friends.
Food looks and tastes better when served on handmade tableware. For me, I think it's because a handmade plate or platter inspires me to make my meals that bit more special, even if it's just giving a little more consideration to serving them up. And it's pretty much a proven fact that we eat with our eyes, so food served on handmade plates is always going to taste better.
I hope you find the perfect piece in my tableware range for your home and enjoyment.
- Caramel mug
- white snack pack$45.00
- plates and platters - whitefrom $40.00
- White mug$60.00
- plates and platters - caramelfrom $40.00
- white lidded containerfrom $65.00
- White tumbler$55.00
- caramel snack pack$45.00
- White wheel-thrown bowl (medium)
- caramel lidded containerfrom $65.00
- Caramel tumbler$55.00
- White mug - short$56.00
- chocolate snack pack$45.00
- Caramel mug - short$56.00
- sandstone snack pack$45.00
- plates and platters - chocolatefrom $40.00
- Carved taupe mug - regular$64.00